February 2, 2009

blackberry

Andy recently brought home this blackberry thinigie.

We're so not the fancy blackberry type. But I must say, he looks very important while talking on it. My favorite part is that I can check my mail from the car...or the store...or a gas station. Pretty much, I can check it any place where I'm not at a computer.
He said he needed it for his paramedic class. I guess there is a program the lets you download every drug possible, so if he is ever in question of what something is, he can just hop on his phone and find the answer.
I've yet to see this program...I have on the other hand seen Boston Red Sox and UFC updates pop up on his phone. I think he may have used this paramedic thing just to get a new toy.
Regardless, he is now one notch higher on my coolness scale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new lil gadget! You will LOOOVE it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yah..I can't live without my Blackberry! If you have Facebook, you can download that application too!!

Anonymous said...

Andy doesn't need a phone to do that... I'm pretty sure he does all the drugs. He uses the phone to text his dealers