September 27, 2010

'shun' stage

I'm liking this part of the two's. Colt is past the I-throw-fits-every-five-minutes stage and is now onto the I'm-two-but-still-likable stage.

His funny thing lately is all his 'F' words come out as a 'Sh' sound instead.
Kinda funny.

Ex:
Fun=Shun
Flower=Shower
Fork=Shork
Flag=Shag

This morning in the bathtub he yelled Shart! Then I saw a bubble.
That was a new one.
Meh : /

5 comments:

Coco said...

BAHHHAHA Shart. That. Is. Rich. Hoooo boy!

Ash said...

hahaha oh my too, too funny.

ODCFkids said...

haha.

you know nic could say F really well when he was a kid, but he transposed it with the "TR" sound... not so bad until you had a word like truck. i love my husband. wish i could have known him during that hilarious phase.

Allison said...

hahahah cute!

J Aquila said...

Good thing it wasn't an actual "Shart". That would have ruined bath time.