Such beautiful pics! How will you ever pick:) I am so happy for you. Your family is just perfect!
Gosh,she's a BEAUTY! My favs are the chair ones...reminds me something out of Alice in Wonderland..except Molly in Wonderland :)
Colt is so darn cute but Molly is GORGEOUS!!!!!I love her eyelashes, oh what a girl wouldn't do for eyelashes like that. ;) My favs are the ones with the flower headband and the ones in the chair. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such beautiful pics! How will you ever pick:) I am so happy for you. Your family is just perfect!
Gosh,she's a BEAUTY! My favs are the chair ones...reminds me something out of Alice in Wonderland..except Molly in Wonderland :)
Colt is so darn cute but Molly is GORGEOUS!!!!!
I love her eyelashes, oh what a girl wouldn't do for eyelashes like that. ;)
My favs are the ones with the flower headband and the ones in the chair. Beautiful!
Post a Comment