September 1, 2010

pray for Ava

There is a little girl, Ava Hunter who needs your prayer. In the last two months she's gone from a happy seemingly healthy little girl to a brain cancer patient. She's had 3 brain surgeries and the doctors recently told her parents medically there is nothing else they can do. The doctors are giving her a few months to live. You can read Ava's Dad's (Josh) blog here.

I believe that the Jesus we've read about in the bible who performed all those miracles is the same Jesus today. I believe in miracles. I believe they happen. I've seen them happen. Will you please pray that God will kiss Ava's little head and heal her from the inside out? From one mother to another...From one friend to another...please say a prayer right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prayed. I cried. My heart breaks for her mama