September 18, 2010

schwing!

We went to the park today.  Although it looks like Colt and Molly were both really enjoying the swing in this picture, Molly was truly the only one having fun.  Colt a few minutes prior had fallen off another swing when Daddy was pushing him.  He has a slight fear of slides & now swings too.  From now on we'll play with the mulch.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Ouch! Poor thing.

Ash said...

Poor Colt! Mulch is fun too.

We went to a playground yesterday too and all I thought about was your mom and Colt's trip down the slide. Needless to day I did not try to re-create that. I did notice some of those slides aren't made for momma's with hips.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no. But those two in the swings are so adorable. They are the cutest!

Allison said...

AW, their soo cute! OMG I remember watching the video that Ash is talking about. Your poor Mom and poor Colton!

More Than Words said...

Awww..poor Colt!!!!

Your babies are sooooooooo cute!!!!