September 15, 2010

molly moo, she's 5 months old.

My bouncing baby girl is 5 months old tomorrow.  She brings so much joy to my life.  I like to go to bed early with her and we have a slumber party.  I tickle her,  kiss her, smell her arm pits, make her smile...kiss her some more.  Sometimes I want to bite her, so I bite her paci and hug her at the same time.  It gives me the biting sensation.  She's that good.

She's still sleeping in her seat next to my bed every night.  She probably should have been transitioned to her own crib a few months ago like her brother was but I feel like breaking all the rules I've created in my head.  She's my buddy and honestly, I would miss her.  I figure when I'm ready to move her to her crib it will make sense. Until then, she's my baby girl and I'm going to let her be my baby, right there next to me.  I can promise you she won't be sleeping next to my bed when she goes to kindergarten.

Here's what she's really good at:
-Smiling
-Being sweet.
-Pushing her legs down on the ground and lifting her butt in the air.
-Rolling to her belly when I lay her on her side.
-Telling me she loves me without saying a word.
-Eating [8oz. 4x's a day].
-Wearing cute clothes [size 9-12mo].
-Laughing.
-Crossword puzzles.
-Drooling.
-Sleeping [12 hours a night].
-Eating her fingers.

If I could love her any more, my heart would explode.

4 comments:

ODCFkids said...

oh my - those last two pictures are totally precious.

can she help me with those crossword puzzles? i never finish mine....

Anonymous said...

You ladies are so super cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is just adorable. I think she looks alot like her brother too :) CUTE

More Than Words said...

She is just tooooo cute, and I could just feel the love for your daughter through this post. Little girls are soooo precious!!