OMG! Mo I love this shirt! Where did you find it at? And you are absolutely right! It does say it all! :)
I love this! When my girls were little, everyone bought them "Daddy is awesome" bibs and stuff. I finally started buying stuff that said Mommy is the best or whatever... :)
This was actually a gift from my Aunts. They got in when they were in Florida for spring break. But I am pretty hot.
gah! i love it! adorable!- ang aquila
love love love it. and she definately has a hot mama
p.s. I just noticed a nice fist pump - a la Jersey Shore.Get it, girl.ang
That is too cute. I need two for my girls. LOL
i do. i really do. pretty much every day of my life.i miss you and your lil family. come visit me. :(
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OMG! Mo I love this shirt! Where did you find it at?
And you are absolutely right! It does say it all! :)
I love this! When my girls were little, everyone bought them "Daddy is awesome" bibs and stuff. I finally started buying stuff that said Mommy is the best or whatever... :)
This was actually a gift from my Aunts. They got in when they were in Florida for spring break. But I am pretty hot.
gah! i love it! adorable!
- ang aquila
love love love it. and she definately has a hot mama
p.s. I just noticed a nice fist pump - a la Jersey Shore.
Get it, girl.
ang
That is too cute. I need two for my girls. LOL
i do. i really do. pretty much every day of my life.
i miss you and your lil family. come visit me. :(
Post a Comment