While I was making up his plate this conversation took place:
Mo: Colt look! Yummy fish. It's Nemo...take a bite.
Mom: Why ya gotta tell him it's Nemo?
Mo: Fine. Here Colt, eat Dory. HA!
Mom: Might as well tell him it's Shrek.
Mo: Why would I tell him he's eating an ogre?
Mom: He doesn't know the difference...either way he's eating a character.
[Andy points at Colt's bowl of chicken and veg. noodle soup]
Andy: Look Colt! Eat some of your Veggie Tale friends.
It was really funny. [crickets]
Maybe you had to be there.
A few minutes later Colt decided that eating dinner is much more delicious if he's sitting on my lap and eating off my plate...so we shared. I will sacrifice my lap if it means he'll eat some good food. Often times he's too busy to want to sit down and finish a meal.
He was eating like a champ, being adorable and enjoying my food when all of the sudden I felt something dripping on my foot. I was trying really hard to think what could be dripping on my foot?! Nothing had spilled. No black rain cloud over me. There was only one possible solution left. I think homeboys peeing on me!!!
Apparently, when a diaper becomes so completely full of urine it will trickle out the side of the diaper and land on whatever happens to be underneath, like my foot. I know, I know, go ahead and form your opinions of me...the kids diaper was so full pee came a pour out like water from a watering can. Horrible mother of the year award...coming right up! Actually, it was pretty funny. Andy especially liked the fact that I called Colt homeboy.
I just looked up the definition of homeboy and it's a fellow gang member. It totally fits my son. He's straight gansta.
I'm not exactly sure what the moral of this blog is. Don't tell your kid he's eating his favorite movie character? Or don't be a bum, change your kids diaper. Truth be told, you should probably do the opposite of everything I do and your child will be normal.


5 comments:
Haha, great story, your a great momma even if your telling your child he is eating his friends :)
I was eating out with some other teenage friends the other day... And I had left the tomato from my hamburger... And I named him Bob :)
you made me laugh! Great story and don't worry your not the only mom out there that has had a boy pee on them because their diaper was full! :)
LOLOL!! I had no idea the story was turning in that direction!!
Oh yah..the full diaper! Been there, done that!!
Too funny. I have seen that happen before. But as my Dad's good ole aunt used to say "I believe you let them pee in them a while" So you did good :)
Post a Comment