In my head I'm 23.
Sometimes when people ask me I accidentally say 23.
I feel kinda old. I mean, 25?? You're closer to 30 than you are to your teens. I'm almost 30. BAH! But on the other hand I've accomplished a lot by 25. I mean, I popped two kids out by 25. That a great feat.
Speaking of my kids...I love them so much. Every birthday that passes I feel like my life has gotten better. I keep wondering when all the goodness is going to stop but it just keeps coming. Thank you Lord!
I love my life.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mo! You are so young. Life does get better with age...I should know. :) Your family is beautiful and yes you are blessed.
Happy Birthday! And look at the cuteness! Awe!!!
Love this post and it only gets better.....
Sunday evening blog hopping.....
Have 2 great giveaways that I am drawing for on late tonight.....
Hope you will stop by.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-happy-day-and-giveway-no-two.html
Post a Comment