April 1, 2010

ultrasound

I'm so out of it this post is going to be choppy and lackluster. Forgive me.

Today was my ultrasound for Molly. She was 8lbs at 36.5 weeks. They didn't check me because at my last appt I was already 2cm/80% they said I was close enough then to go into labor on my own and surly I haven't gone backwards. So now it's just a waiting game.

Good news is we got a clear shot of her girls parts and she is officially a girl. She's healthy and chunky. She also had her eyes open during the ultrasound and winked at me.

Bad news is I feel like a royal piece of crap. I've had diarrhea all day. I had one bad round of violent vomit and lost everything I'd eaten all day. I'm having braxton hicks contractions every so often and some pretty bad back pain. My eyeballs are crunchy from crying so hard after my appointment while thinking of having another 10lb baby. And I'm pretty sure I'm getting hemorrhoids. Hip Hip HOORAY! Now you really know everything about me. How do you like me now?

I have a feeling I'm having some prelabor. I don't feel like myself, AT ALL. We'll see how this evening goes. I might call the Doc. Then again, probably not.

I took Colt to my parents to spend the night because I officially can't keep up with him. Andy is home and being extremely kind & sensitive. Maybe I'll convince him to rub my feet. I'm gonna go try to eat a turkey sandwich and eventually swallow the fact that the Preparation H applicator is totally going to violate everything that was private and sacred to me.


5 comments:

Q said...

I'm so sorry! It sounds like the little girl is getting the picture and is ready to come soon! Wahoo! This can't come soon enough for you; I'm glad the folks were able to take the lad.

Laurie said...

Oh Mo Mo, I'm sooo sorry. That sounds miserable. Not much longer and yes Andy you best be rubbing that poor girl's feet:)

Kimberly Anne said...

I learn so much about pregnancy from you. Thank you, really! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable... you're almost there!

Anonymous said...

You probly already know this, but all that bodily function stuff is totally A SIGN. SHE'S COMING! Keep walking and doing it and eating spicy food...!!!!!! ;a;aslkdfj;lskdfj

Mandy Mitchell said...

Honey, hemorrhoids are no stranger to me either. I got 4 of them when I was pushing Carter out! 4!! I felt like my butt was gonna fall off. I think that hurt worse than anything else. Preparation H was my best friend for several weeks.

But it sounds like your little girl is going to be here any day now. Just think of it this way, if she is 10 lbs, it will still be a whole lot easier to get her out than it was with the first one. You can do it!!!! Hope you feel better soon.