December 25, 2009

Christmas Hijacking:)

My wife's blog has been hijacked, by me, her husband! Reasons are as follows:

1) Her only request for her stocking was a note from me.

2) I was going to write that note this morning before I left for work.

3) Around 5am, my hands woke up, reached over and turned my alarm clock off without my knowledge.

4) I woke up 5 minutes after I usually leave for work.

5) I didn't have time to write said note for her stocking, so this is what happened instead. This has potential to be better than a note, and I have never wrote on her blog before. And by the way, lists are pretty good for blogs, now I know why everyone writes a list.

Now, reason's I love my wife:
1) Mo is mostly responsible for this little dude!Look at that smile. Because of her, he is a sweet, caring, huggable, kissable, smart, nice, happy, full, healthy boy full of life. Because of her he is going to be a great big brother too, which takes me to reason #2.

2) She's going to give me a little princess that will be all the things Colt is and more. She is going to have me wrapped around her little finger, I know it...

3) Next, if you look behind my rump, you will see an example of another one of Mo's great attributes, her family. That's her cousin Missy, a perfect example of how crazy her family is. Mo's family has welcomed me into their family and I feel at home. Every single one of them is caring, loving and thankful for everything God has given them. Great people raise great children!


4) Couldn't help myself, look how cute!

5) Last but not least, Mo makes me want to be the best husband and father I can. I strive to provide the best for her, give her the most I can so she can keep our kids and house happy. I'm thankful everyday for what she does for me. Its hard to be away from home on Christmas, but I know that my wife is loved and is loving my little babies while I'm gone. I couldn't ask for more.

I love you babe, is this better than a note in your stocking?


7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Very very sweet. I think she will forgive you! :) Merry Christmas & yes, Mo is a great mother and wife...I can totally tell just from her blog posts!

Mo said...

Oh my gosh.
That was sweet.
My life is awesome.
I love my husband.

amberWIRE said...

Awww - Good one Andy!

ChrissyM said...

Now you see why we don't have to worry about our little girl and her kiddos...she has a wonderful man taking good care of all of them. And, he loves God. Who could ask for anything more for their daughter.

Merry Christmas Andy....be safe today.

vivi Colts gramma

Mandy Mitchell said...

Okay, break out the "Husband Of The Year" award. Does he offer classes? Because if he does, I want to sign Brett up.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Awesome! I think you are fabulous Mo! So glad you have an awesome husband that loves you!

Stephanie said...

That is the sweetest ever, better than a note :o )