December 23, 2009

my little ham hock

Being a mom, there is something about my child that makes me unable to take my eyes off him. I just stare at him sometimes and wonder how it's humanly possible for something to be so adorable. I like to think that 'something' is the fact that he's mine...but I'm not that cute.

Our wonderful wedding photographer, Julie Schwartz, has been taken our family pictures before we even had a family. We just got Colt's 1 year pictures back and my son, YES Mo's child, is THAT CUTE!!

Feel free to Oooo and Ahhh and drool all over your keyboard.


I think he really enjoyed the cake shots.

10 comments:

Chelssie said...

I could eat him up! I have always said to nick that Colt is literally the cutest baby I have ever met, you two did a wonderful job! and I just love how he is ALWAYS happy!!

He & Me + 3 said...

OH MY GOSH he is adorable. I love them all. So hard to pick...I hope you don't have to. I love the one of him and daddy. Precious...his face is just too sweet. All the cake ones and the bucket and oh they are all great!

Anonymous said...

He has the most wonderful little personality!

Laurie said...

Ok so the one in the tub with the pouty lip, I LOVE IT!!! Love that little guy he is so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh..... so good, Mo. Such a little boy now :)

Emily said...

Not just saying this because you asked - but he IS THE CUTEST THING (next to my man, of course)! ;)

You've got a handsome guy!!!

Ash said...

He is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh- make the cuteness stop - my teeth are on edge!!! love you! hahahha - love aunite missy!!!

ChrissyM said...

I have tears in my eyes. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to our family.
Papee and Vivi

Kate said...

ohhhh... i LOVE it!!! he is sooo cute :) Mo, your daughter is gonna be so precious!