December 7, 2009

hey rudolph


7 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh good heavens, is Molly making you crazy:)

Mandy Mitchell said...

I have to ask if you're wearing the gloves because of the lead in the lights? I was informed by my over concerned brother-in-law that there were high levels of lead in Christmas lights after I got done hanging all of mine when I was like 37 weeks pregnant. He asked me hours later if I washed my hands. No...I tend to work outside and get my hands dirty and not wash them for hours.

Mo said...

haha! This picture is a few years ago and I just found it :)

But, No, Molly isn't making me crazy, i've been crazy for years and I forget why I was wearing gloves. haha!

J Aquila said...

Dear Lord ...

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh Good grief you are a hoot.

Courtney said...

It's really not Christmas until Mo has stuck Christmas lights up her nostrils.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ok, wow, Mo!!!!