Avalon Taylor aka. My best friends baby.7:08am
6lb, 4oz
Isn't she adorable? THIS is the only picture I've actually seen of her. I was at the hospital last night from 1am-6:30am and little Ava was born at 7:08am. Missed her by just a hair! Stink. Going up there soon though. I gotta see this girl in real life.
Kaley did great. I got to hang with her between contractions and then post epidural [yes, she took da drugs] and was sooo happy she did. She didn't have to push for very long either so over all a very very successful, healthy labor. Looking at this picture and thinking that my best friend has a little girl just makes my eyes leak a little bit.
Welcome to the world Baby Ava. It's a beautiful place. We're glad to have you.
6 comments:
Get some baby lovin' for me too!!
Congratulations... there are babies popping up everywhere!!
p.s. I love that name.
Congratulations to your friend!!!
so fun, to go through like together through all the stages. This is going to be fun. :)
Oh Avalon...you are just precious!
It is so sweet that you two are so close and are getting to see your lives unfold side by side :)
What a beautiful baby girl. I really like her name too!
Post a Comment