August 12, 2009

to see? or not to see?

Time Traveler's Wife
aka. Make You Cry So Hard Your Eye Balls Fall Out of Your Head and Drive Themselves Home.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely.. TO SEE!!

Mandy Mitchell said...

I really want to see it. It can't be a sad as Marley and Me. Brett rented that one against my wishes and I went into a crying fit and curled up into a ball on the couch.

Anonymous said...

Totally gonna see it!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I want to see it, but I might wait til I can rent it and watch it in bed and cry in my pillow. :)

Stephanie said...

I so want to see it, in fact my hubby and I were watching tv yesterday and the preview came on and he asked is that the one you want to see? I said YES...hoping he is planning a date night with a movie of my choice : o ) I usually wait for the sappy girly movies to come to video then rent and watch them when he is busy.