That was too cute. I remember alot of those, but loved seeing them in a slide show. Great job with the first crawl and steps. I used to use my rings to get my oldest to try to crawl and walk. He is precious. Looks like he had an awesome first year! Can't wait to see the birthday pictures.
4 comments:
That was too cute. I remember alot of those, but loved seeing them in a slide show. Great job with the first crawl and steps. I used to use my rings to get my oldest to try to crawl and walk. He is precious. Looks like he had an awesome first year! Can't wait to see the birthday pictures.
awe!!! i love this!!!! your such a good mommy!! i cant wait till his party of saturday, so how many times did you dry while putting this together?!?!!
Okay - seriously - I cried!!! It's so good!!! Congrats on 1 year!! What a handsome man!
so sweet! he is just precious. I want one. ;)
Post a Comment