June 30, 2009

piles of it...everywhere.

Since my brain has been in party mode the last few weeks I was finally able to sit down and take a good look at my house. I've let it go. And by let it go...I mean, it's disgusting.

-There are crumbs/dog food on the floor...waiting for Colt to eat them.
-My white rug is stained...which I would have lifted by now.
-My son has no clothes...he's been wearing baby 'wife beaters' and no pants for the last three days.
-My floors need swifter wet jetted...the top of colts feet were dirty from crawling.
-Toys are scattered everywhere...Colt now tries to chew the dogs rawhide.
-AND then...you open my bedroom door...and see. Piles. Piles of crap everywhere. And by crap, I mean laundry. Some clean. Some dirty. All mixed together in a big pile. A big pile of crap. Crappy crap crap.

I like laundry like I like bugs.

What I'm trying to say here is...I hate laundry and that my house is a mess. BUT, I promise to finish all my cleaning today just as soon as I bake some cookies and take a nap.

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

your so funny. That is right, first things first.

Mandy Mitchell said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. My house tends to be a disaster zone about 85% of the time. I clean it, but then a tornado (my husband and dogs) comes in and destroys everything in it's path about 5.2 seconds later.