Is my baby small? Yes Is my baby not yet One? Yes Is my baby crawling fast? Yes Is my baby standing up on furniture? Yes Is my baby a baby? No Am I crying? Yes He's growing too fast. I can't take it. I need another one.
i know how you feel. A sadness for the stage he is leaving, but, have excitment for the new stage he is entering. It is always a new chapter that brings so much more fun times. look at you. You are bringing me much more fun times now. It is all good. Bittersweet and part of life.
1 comment:
i know how you feel. A sadness for the stage he is leaving, but, have excitment for the new stage he is entering. It is always a new chapter that brings so much more fun times. look at you. You are bringing me much more fun times now. It is all good. Bittersweet and part of life.
Post a Comment