Quite possibly one of my favorite pictures ever...but there are lots still to see. The party was a hit. One of the most fun days I've had...is it too bold to say ever? But ya. I had so much fun. I think all the guests did too. Mom said it was perfect in every way. That's all I wanted to hear!
8 comments:
Mo~
This is a really amazing picture, and a memory that you will really hold onto forever! Your parents are truly an awesome couple ;)
so glad that the party was such a hit. Yea!
What a gorgeous picture.
Absolutely beautiful. What a great moment to cherish!
Really awesome picture. You should enter it somewhere. It looks iconic.
So glad it worked out! What a cute picture! :)
yay!
This is awesome Mo! I love the picture. I do have to ask though, does the couch stay outside all the time? If so, that's totally awesome.
This is one of my favorite days of all time. Thank you Mo mo, our reception was worth the wait. We love you and Andy.
Post a Comment