Hello all.
The Breden's have been good. Colt has mastered the crawl. I've got a video but haven't sat in the office long enough to down load it. The days have been either a. rainy or b. awesome....so I've been taking naps and spending almost all other seconds of my day at my Mom and Dad's house painting and power washing away. Gotta get ready for that Anniversary Party...Oh ya, that's where the rest of my time has gone. Only 19 days until the Anniversary Party of the century. [Reminder...if you got an invitation...have you RSVP'd? Good Question Eh?]
Anyhow. Life is great and full of Joy!
Here are a few reasons why...
a. On of my bf's Shannon moved home. Shannon, and her son Gavin, and her dog Cody moved back to Indiana while her husband Sam is serving a year in Afghanistan [I'm pretty sure it's Afghanistan] with the United States Army. He'll be home next summer but until then we're going to spoil her with fun times and LOVE.
b. My bff Kaley's little Sister [who is also my friend] got engaged! Court is engaged to a fine fellow named Stockton [he flys planes...very skilled] anyhow...my heart is happy for them too.
c. My son can crawl....Did I tell you that?
d. My Mother-in-law turned 50 yesterday. Happy Bday Grandma Kelli
e. My husband is awesome.
Life is good, right? Since I've got no other news...I'll instead just show you these pictures of my boys. So fantastic. So loved!







4 comments:
gotta love em'
'Morning, Sunshine. We'll be at the party...but I think you already knew that. And you can still use my beverage bucket...I painted polka dots on it, but it still looks cute.
Yea! On the move and crawling. Big fun! I can see the resemblence in the yawning picture. Too cute.
We are coming!!!!! I can't believe that I didn't respond but we are so looking forward to it.. Wouldn't miss it for the world... enough? yeah, we will be there:)
Time for Chrissy and Steve to tie the knot!
Post a Comment