June 16, 2009

he he hoo, he he hoo

Andy and I took a Lamaze class when I was pregnant for Colt. We lucked out by being in a class full of really cool couples [no baby mama drama] and since having our babies we've met up a few times for play dates. Quite a cute bunch. This time around we are mobile and crawling! Well, all but one. Evi [in the pink] is still trying to figure out her legs. You'll get there Evi. Crawling is fun.

Colt was the last one born out of the bunch and he still takes home the trophy for being the chubbiest and the longest. We're proud of our little tank. Missing in the picture are Brady, Riley and Olivia. But we had fun! They even all sat still for 2.5 milliseconds so we could snap this shot.
Anna, Colt, Evi, and Henry

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

We used to be a part of a playgroup and it was so fun. The kids loved it. Cute picture.

Mandy Mitchell said...

Awwww...how special. I bet they have lots of fun together. I hope Brett and I make friends with our lamaze classmates.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you all stay in touch