My little cousin Abby used to call our Great Grandma 'Grandma Grape'. It stuck. This is Colt's Grandma Grape. They love each other. It's precious.
I wish every baby in the world could be loved like my baby is loved.

blowing kisses.

giving kisses.

tickle attackin' it.

chewing on grass

look what she taught him : )

We love you Grandma Grape
4 comments:
I just want to point out the obvious here, and I'm sure you're already aware of this, but you're g-ma has to be the most fashionable and hip g-ma I've ever seen. Amazing!! She looks great! I especially dig her sunglasses. I'm not even that hip!! And watch out, your little Colt may turn into a cowboy/farmer someday if he keeps putting that grass in his mouth. lol
That is so sweet. I love that my children have both sets of grandparents still alive & can know them. It is such a special bond. Grandma grape looks so fun.
Ya know- I guess we kinda take for granted how cool my mom is, stylish and hip. Such A DIVA! <3
my sister used to call our great grandma "grandma bones." and that is how we'll always remember her. :)
Post a Comment