Happy 1st Fathers Day.
You are a hottie. You're even more of a hottie when I see you playing with Cbear. Here are a few of my favorite moments/things I just love about you as a Dad...
1. 1st bath at home. Direct shot from Colt. You totally got pee'd on and we caught it on camera.
2. I love that when we're about to go somewhere, instead of dressing Colt in the trendy outfit I layed out for him...he comes out wearing his camo pants. I love that you don't say anything about it to see if I notice. I love seeing you laugh with Colt thinking you both 'got me'.
3. This one is sort of a love/hate moment. I love/hate that you scared the crap out of me the other day with Colt by standing right in front of the door before I opened it. If it were only you standing there I would have punched you in the arm and been mad at you for 15 seconds until my heart rate went down. Since you were holding Colt, I was only mad at you for 5 seconds. This does not give you the 'go ahead' to keep scaring me.
4. I love it when you make Colt do Beyonce's dance and sing, 'If ya liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it...Oh Oh Oh!'. I love it when that song comes on the radio when were in the car together you do that very same dance yourself. And people thing your shy...
5. I love that when I ask Colt to say MaMa, he says, "Dada?". I think your secretly training him when I'm not looking.
6. I think it's funny that I found a dirty diaper in my nightstand the other day. You think you're tricky. I will get you back.
7. I love that you cuddle up with Colt and watch the same episode of The Adventures of Tigger and Pooh over and over again.
8. Colt likes me, but he really really likes you. 24 hour work shifts suck but when you walk through to door in the morning his eyes light up like I've never seen before. Those moments make me really happy. I love it even more now that he can crawl to you. He's starting to look around when I say, "Colt...Daddy's home."
These are just a few.
You were a good guy when we dated.
A better guy when you married me.
And now you're just great.
Fatherhood truly has brought the best out in you.
Which is a good thing because I want 4 more kids :)
Happy Fathers Day
I love you,
Mo (and Colt)

3 comments:
How sweet! I loved this post. YOu are too funny & Andy is such a sweet guy and great dad. I can tell from all your cool posts about him.
Happy Father's Day Andy!
That was so sweet!!! You two sound like such a cute couple! You are a blessed woman!!!! :)
If you think that is good you should ask Andy to do his deliciousness dance...It was always a little wierd when he would bust it out when the song came on but you might like it
Post a Comment