My vote is for the 4 in 1. Although, getting them all out of the way at once is tempting.
I meant to say 4 in 4.It's my game and I'll screw it up if I want to...
4 in 1 Nothing to add to that. :)
4 in 1...get the madness over quickly.
4 in 1...get 'er done, ya know what I mean?
4 in 4. I think. I like the 5 in 8 plan that we have going right now! (Of course, we're only 2 down, so that plan could easily change!)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My vote is for the 4 in 1. Although, getting them all out of the way at once is tempting.
I meant to say 4 in 4.
It's my game and I'll screw it up if I want to...
4 in 1
Nothing to add to that. :)
4 in 1...get the madness over quickly.
4 in 1...get 'er done, ya know what I mean?
4 in 4. I think. I like the 5 in 8 plan that we have going right now! (Of course, we're only 2 down, so that plan could easily change!)
Post a Comment