I laughed a lot today...especially when I squirted apple juice right into Colt's eyeball.
Whoopsie.
Ahhh, babies. So much fun : )
Is he really barfing???
i love it! they play so nice together!!! just think gavin and i will be there in just a few short months!!!!! yayaya gavin is squeeling with excitement just at the thought of it......:)
Yep. It's def baby baft. Get ready Aunt Courtnet :)
I can't type.
LOL @ the barf! You got the picture right on time!!!
i love our sons. logan was telling me what a great time he had with colt. he said next time he'll probably look at him ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is he really barfing???
i love it! they play so nice together!!! just think gavin and i will be there in just a few short months!!!!! yayaya gavin is squeeling with excitement just at the thought of it......:)
Yep. It's def baby baft. Get ready Aunt Courtnet :)
I can't type.
LOL @ the barf! You got the picture right on time!!!
i love our sons. logan was telling me what a great time he had with colt. he said next time he'll probably look at him ;)
Post a Comment