In my years of marriage and even before we were married I can probably name, honestly, five larger-sized arguments that Andy and I have had.On top of those five arguments...we've added 3 more. In the last 3 d a y s!
My last text to Andy tonight was: "What in the world is wrong with us??? This is not who we are."
Isn't it sad that when you're frustrated, tired or bothered by something in life you take it out on the the ones you love the most? We have been going back on forth on the the dumbest things. 1) his blackberry...2) sleeping habits...3) my phone etiquette. Who argues over those things? Apparently we do! Ehhhh.
Marriage is typically pretty easy, but lately, I've been putting my dirty clothes and working it out.
Marriage is typically pretty easy, but lately, I've been putting my dirty clothes and working it out.
Andy,
I miss you. I hope that when you get home tomorrow from class we can start over. This is silly. Life is too short.
Love you,
Mo
7 comments:
so sam and i are in the same boat. never argued ever, and now it comes well sparatically. having a baby changes things and just brings a different dynamic... exhaustion. however im told from a reliable source that it does get better... ;) good wife writting your man a blog.
i think exhaustion is the key word. he never sleeps & the responsibility of a family.
Why do I have to be the ugly horse?
aw yea i agree. me and my bf fight over stupid stuff but you just gotta get over it and look at the important things in life.
I like your blog!
Keep it up!
Remember that horse that was looking at you when we were driving home from Mi City. I think that is him on your blog. Do you seeee meeee?
I found your blog through "One Xanax...". Yes, a baby does change everything. Same here, we only had a few arguments before our son came. Since then we have had a couple huge blow ups! But it does get better, and easier, and you get more rest and SOME of your sanity back! I hope things get better for you! I am sure they will! .....and your son is adorable!
Post a Comment