And Bob Harper [from B. looser] said that it was one of his too. I do whatever Bob does. He is smart and buff and I'm convinced if I continued to eat these laughing cow cheese wedges I will also become smart and buff.
Speaking of the Biggest Looser. Is Joelle a nutcase or what? I mean, I get that Carla is a bit loud and overbearing and has communication problems...but it just seems like she was totally zoned out that whole time and didn't care at all about being there. Now their not even friends. Dramaaaa.
Andy wants to bet that Joelle doesn't even show up to the finale.
Speaking of the Biggest Looser. Is Joelle a nutcase or what? I mean, I get that Carla is a bit loud and overbearing and has communication problems...but it just seems like she was totally zoned out that whole time and didn't care at all about being there. Now their not even friends. Dramaaaa.
Andy wants to bet that Joelle doesn't even show up to the finale.
Any takers?
What have you done today to make me feel proud?

7 comments:
First, did you notice that after they got voted off, NO ONE hugged Joelle goodbye and she was just standing there all by herself? Then, when they were getting interviewed afterwards and they were sitting outside on that bench, Joelle looked like she was off on another planet?! She scares me. Reminds me of a snake. HISS.
Oh wow! Drama! I don't even watch the show! But it looks so good! LOL
umm I do whatever Jillian Michaels tells me to do. I have her workout videos and everything. Your blue and I'm black. But I'll probably win because let's be honest Jillian is way more awesomer than Bob.
p.s. i got the chickenpox... What did you do today?
i love this show and i'm so glad you watch it, too :)
seriously, i'm not sure she's aware of her surroundings. maybe she's in such a self involved state that other people are just pretend. we're just figments of her imagination...
Did you totally cry when Sione was on what her name's back? I did. I love Biggest Loser! Love love love it!
Sione???
What did I miss? I don't get it.
Post a Comment