February 10, 2009

meg

My little cousin Meg, after fighting many anxieties of going away to college, took a deep breath and now is a student at Ball State. We were all so proud of her. She has done great and has been loving every second of it. Except the moments when she's home sick...

I'm blessed to stay in touch with her on a constant basis. She texted me last week asking if she could come home from school and spend her Valentines day babysitting Colt for us. She is in love with Colt. She constantly talked to Colt throughout my entire pregnancy and rubbed my belly...she also gave me many foot rubs out of the kindness of her 'pot-lickin' heart. She is my mini-me. I have the best family ever.

Tonight I received the following videos [via text message] from Meg...in this order. I smiled and then laughed very hard.

1. "this video is for you're son...not you"



2. "ok...this one is for you"



3. "wait...this one is better"



4. "Baahahahhaahaa...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha* these are too funny!