She's having a baby!!!
I don't know why it's taken me this long. Maybe it's because she is still so skinny she looks like a stick figure, or the fact that God has blessed her with an amazing 1st tri-mester and she hasn't had any morning sickness. But YEP! My best friends having a baby. Ohhhhh. Yay. We always dreamed about the days of being Stay at Home Mommies, having great husbands and pretty houses. We have everything we want. How did we get so lucky?
One of the first times we ever met was at youth group at our church and we sat by each other and wrote notes back and forth. I remember her explaining her last name was Helman, just like the mayonnaise. She wrote about her boyfriend Johnny too. I asked her if she wanted to spend the night that weekend. I liked sleep overs. The rest is history.
4th of July 05'

June 05

My Weddin Day
Her Weddin day

Her Weddin day

I got preg and had a water.

Aunt K and ColeyBear
Kaley and her baby
But ya, today I'm extra excited because after years of doing just about everything together...we're now mom's too!
Life is extra cool when you have great friends.
7 comments:
Aw, I love it. My heart just went pitter-patter as I read this! And then my intestines went gurgle-gurgle because I took your advice and had McD's for lunch.
I'm so excited for next fall when you can come over with Colt and our babies can play and we can watch Rach together and eat chips and salsa. Maybe even indulge in a margarita from time to time.
You're right, we are lucky. Blessed.
"...just like the mayonnaise." That will forever go down in history.
What a sweet tribute to your BFF!
How exciting for both of you!!
Can I babysit for the two of you?! So you can go out kid-free!? Because all 3 of us know I won't be having any kiddos anytime soon! :)
Yup, BFFs are the best. I wish mine lived closer.
Good for you guys. I hope it always stays so perfect for you.
Soooo sweet, you two are like sisters!!! Love you both!!
So sweet!
Everyone should be as lucky as you two! It was fun to see pics of you guys through the years.
sorry about your weight gain. (dont worry every day this week i have gained 2lbs....)i know that is so discouraging when you are actually working your butt off and then gain... but if it makes you feel better when i started working out before i always gained before i lost... and well if you measure yourself you would probably see that you are losing inches!!! until then i am seconding fatty mcgee start is session....thanks for the encouragement your wonderful.
Post a Comment