February 3, 2009

devo devo

I need a good devotional. Anyone know of any? I searched through all our books the other day and found some old school devotionals from my Honor Academy days, but many of them were like tiny one pagers with a quick verse on it...nothing that got me digging in. They also had my chicken scratch notes trying to keep up with Ron Luce's fast talking teachings...and I rarely completed a sentence. I'll bet the end of the sentence really brought the whole message together. darn.

hit me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the message remix : solo. it's really great at encouraging growth and personal responsibility for our own walk. It's not just a question/answer guide or a reading chart...you actually have to THINK and pursue God's heart in each day's devo. It has really shaped how we approach reading the Bible in general. And it's a year's worth of stuff in one book. Good times.

Anonymous said...

I have a great one that my friend gave me for my birthday. It's by Billy Graham and it's called Hope for Each Day.

It has a devotional for every day of the year!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you went to the Honor Academy....that is soooo cool! I was accepted but never went probley one of the most things I wished I would have done! You should post a blog about your HA days! :)