I really wanted to title this blog 'Andy should have a show on the DIY network.'-Because he should! When we bought our house we were in projects up to our eyeballs. Luckily, Andy is a handy man and in a snap [and by a snap, I mean many many months construction projects] he made our house a home. Then I decorated : ) The nursery was one of the rooms that we just kept the door closed because it would get finished when we needed it...and with Colt on his way, we need it.
Before:
Andy had to rebuild the wall

After:
The round baby cage.





3 comments:
Your forgetting the part of the construction process when Andy was stuck in the attic and called me to see if I could come over and give him a tool.
I did because I'm just that kind of friend...You know the best kind
You are that kind of a friend Nic, except I don't know if that kind of a friend would tell many people about that... Thanks buddy. I would do the same for you, and I would probably tell lots of people too!
Andy
MO! I love the round baby cage! The nursery is too cute - I can't handle it.
For real, everytime I see that you've updated your blog I open it thinking maybe, just maybe it will say "He's HERE!!"
cant wait to meet the little bumkinchuck
Post a Comment