
We [mostly me, Mo] decided that we need to start a family blog. I thought it was important because...1) I spend many minutes reading my friends blogs and truly enjoy it. 2) I tend to have a lot to say. 3) I'm going part time after the baby is born, so between the poop, the pee, the crying, the feeding, the hussin and fussin, I'm sure I'll still have time to blog...AND...4) Everybody is doing it. So here we are. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Yay! Welcome to your new obsession. Glad to have you :)
Awesome! Can't believe you beat me to it! **smile**
hi, i found your blog thru kaley's...congratulations on your new little one who's due very soon. blogging when you have kids is great cuz they change & grow up so fast & having it all documented on your blog is so fun to look back at. welcome to "blog land"! :)
~shan
HOORAY! I love that you're blogging!
Post a Comment