December 21, 2010

it's happening again...

The last few Christmases a change always seems to happen to me.  It hard to describe but it's something supernatural.  It's like the moments that I'm supposed to pay attention to the most and learn something from go into slow motion and I'm in awe of my maker. 

This last weekend at church in closing prayer my pastor prayed and in one sentence summed it up...We're learning that your love is greater than we previously imagined.

I really think that's what it is.  I don't know why it's taken me 25 years to get here but everyday God's love is greater than I previously imagined.  It's amazing.  It's overwhelming.  It IS Christmas.


4 comments:

More Than Words said...

Amen!! I love how God reveals Himself so mightily, when we least expect it!

ChrissyM said...

Momo,

You know sometimes God speaks to me through you. I am thankful for your Godly Wisdom. Solomon would be proud..I know I am.

mamasitta

Sharon said...

Mo,
I only wish I was 25 to learn this - and have my whole life to apply. So glad you share these things with us, it makes us all slow down and be thankful for the simple things that God has given us.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to have more babies in 2011? THAT would be a change? We've been getting lots of questions so I thought I would ask you. ;)