Last night Andy walked in the kitchen, handed me a box and said it was an early Christmas present. It was awesome because, 1) I love surprises and 2) Andy is totally against giving Christmas presents early. Which drives me crazy because I can barely control myself. I almost always give him at least one present early every year. If I could, I'd give him a present right now.
So I open the box and see this!!!!!
lfasjdflkasdf;lkajf;akjsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He wanted me to have it early so we could take pictures this Christmas. Isn't that an amazing surprise?? Now I can stop making excuses as to why there are only 5 pictures of Molly and she's 8 months old.
I don't really know how to use all the features, but I have figured out how to take a picture. Last night everyone went to sleep and I stayed up for hours taking picture of stupid things. I took a picture of my Christmas decorations...my feet...Copper...my wedding ring...more Christmas decorations. I tried to take pictures of myself but that camera isn't made to be flipped around real quick for a self portrait. Especially when you're wearing it around your neck in the first place. Tends to choke you up. Gag.
What is also pretty thrilling is that we had the extra cash just laying around to buy this mother. That makes me happy. It's a really great gift to ourselves...sort of like a treat for being a good boy and girl. It feels good that we waited and did it the right way. All around happy feelings :)
I know you all know this...because I constantly blab about him...but Andy is the best.
I hit the jackpot.


5 comments:
no excuses now buddy! Get to takin pics!
He's a keeper! Awesome present, lucky duck!
That's awesome Mo!! That's a really nice camera too! I have the same camera, but in a 35mm, so it doesn't get used a lot, but does take amazing photos. My sister-in-law has the digital version and I'm so jealous, but she never uses it. I know you'll get some really great pics of your family with it.
What a great gift! Enjoy
This is awesome! I love it!!!
Post a Comment