October 29, 2010

a xanax would have come in handy.

6 comments:

Chelssie said...

GAH!!!! OMW...... i love that he says "POW" haha.... good thing for leather sofas....

Allison said...

OMG!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I don't know what else to say except I'm really glad you have leather couches :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I know it was a mess...but such a classic story to tell one day. I love that he went over to sit on your lap:) You have a beautiful way with him. You are a great momma!

Anonymous said...

Ok SERIOUSLY! At least he smelled good...RIGHT? Oh, and what I COULD see of you... you looked super fab!

Mrs B said...

Colt and Molly are lucky to have you as a mom, had this happend in my house there would have been calls from the neighbors asking if someone was being murdered... You're such a good mom :)

J Aquila said...

Easily the funniest thing I've seen all day. The way you ended it was perfect.