October 14, 2010

he fought the wall and the wall won.

When I got home from working out the other morning Colt ran to me, started crying, and acted out this story...
Bonk! Hea! Wol! Hurk! Bonk!
[Bonk! Head! Wall! Hurt! Bonk!...he's got 'bonk' down]
He was running down the hallway chasing Andy and ran smack dab into the wall.  Andy said he almost needed stitches.  Luckily I wasn't home for that one.  I probably would have fainted and done the same thing [bonk!].  Then it would have been up to Molly to care for our wounds and apply the scooby doo band aids.

What I find funny about this boo boo above all the others is the band aid part.  Colt will never, ever keep a band aid on.  He has stubbed his toe so bad that he's bleeding like a stuck pig all over the house and he'll refuse to wear a band aid but for some reason he's kept this one on.  Maybe he noticed all the sympathy he got at Sams Club.

Watch out for those walls folks.
They typically win.
Bonk!

No comments: