My heart just stopped for a second. I thought you were pregnant again. Don't do that to me Mo! lol. Beautiful little family you've got there!!
You look awesome! Did you cut your hair? I think once my life settles down Gooner and I are going to fly to you and we are going to visit. And have fun. And play. And we can eat healthy food together and run a race or something cool like that.
You forgot your yellow scarf this year :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My heart just stopped for a second. I thought you were pregnant again. Don't do that to me Mo! lol. Beautiful little family you've got there!!
You look awesome! Did you cut your hair? I think once my life settles down Gooner and I are going to fly to you and we are going to visit. And have fun. And play. And we can eat healthy food together and run a race or something cool like that.
You forgot your yellow scarf this year :)
Post a Comment