October 8, 2010

jumpity

Molly has new tricks. 
She can jump!
I've been sitting her in her jumper bouncer for a few weeks now and she would just stare at the toys,  spin around or cry...but as of yesterday, she a bona fide acrobat!

She is so cute about it too.  Her little feet are so dainty when she bounces.  She bounced for an hour straight this morning! It was amazing!  I hope her brain is ok...

I took video...
You should watch.


Since she was in her bouncer so long, there was a moment of panic when I forgot where she was...But then I found her...In her bouncer...

Momma loves her girl!

5 comments:

Melissa & Renae said...

AWWWWWWWWW LOVE THEM!! yes Im yelling!! lmao

Chelssie said...

awe, she was tuckered out... getting so big!

Ash said...

yay Molly, she bounced herself to sleepy land.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are too cute. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Ha, she's so cute!