August 1, 2010

potty 911

Colt is to the point where we should start potty training.  But who knew finding the perfect potty would be harder than the SAT's.  We've bought two in the last two days and immediatly determined neither work. 

Anyone have any suggestions?  I've been reading reviews like crazy but figured I'd take your word for it. 

A few things to note:
Colt is pretty tall for his age.
Colt is quite beefy for his age.
And His butt is larger than life.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

His butt is larger than life. LOL you are too much. I always bought the ones that went on the big potty...seemed to be easier to transition.

Jenny Cobb Johnson said...

Mo,
Hey! We didn't use a training potty I just used a step stool and my 2 boys who are 4 1/2 and 3 1/2 stand and aim and fire! It was so much easier than trying to use the little potty. After countless times of trying to figure out how to potty train our oldest son and asking lots of people with boys they said to let them run around with not bottom on outside and behold they make the connection that when the pee comes out it's magic. For the poop part I just sit them on the toilet and hold them or let them hold themself up and read a story. Good Luck...but really save that money for yourself and just use the good old toilet you have at home! :)
Blessings,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I think because my little guys bottom is larger than life too...you really need to figure it out and let me know, LOL!