It was been four long years that Lane and Laurie have been trying for a baby and on August 2nd the Lord answered their prayers. They welcomed not one, but two precious baby boys into the world. Ethan [6lbs, 15oz] and Aidan [6lbs, 5oz] arrived and they are more adorable and perfect than ever imagined.
Laurie took these pix.
I have been in a constant state of praise since they were born. I find myself tearing up just thinking about the miracle they are. The struggle Laurie has had to endure...The close call when they were 20 weeks old and almost entered the world extremely premature...The hard pregnancy...The bed rest...The shots...The negative pregnancy tests. On Tuesday I got to hold this little miracle in my arms.
God is so good.
He loves his people.
That is not up for discussion.



1 comment:
Praise the Lord!! God works in mysterious ways. What a true blessing. Congrats to your friends!
Post a Comment