- He saw a commercial on TV of an opera singer. When the commercial was over, he turned to Andy and I, raise his arm up in the air and belted out the adorable cat-sounding opera note at the top of his lungs.
- We made a tent out of a blanket and he gave me free kisses. sweetness.
- After he got his diaper changed him and Daddy ran through the house to find me and spanked my butt. He thinks it's hilarious...so does Andy.
- When we say our prayers a night he always nods and says 'ehhMAN! [amen] quite confidently.
- After prayers when we give kisses he grabs the back of my head and the back of Andy's head and pushes them together to make us kiss. He makes us kiss at least 83 times a night. Andy asked the other day, "When does this get weird? Him making us kiss all the time", I assured him when he's ten I doubt he'll still be making us kiss. And honestly, I think him seeing his parents kiss all the time is sweet. At least he'll never question if we love each other or not.
- His new thing is to stand on the arm of the sofa and do a big belly flop across the length of the sofa. I no longer say 'No' I say 'Becareful!' No got to tiring to keep saying and he's too much of a monkey to not let him act like one...so I say, becareful instead.
- Last night I was holding molly before we layed him down and he kissed her goodnight on his own. He always kisses her on the forehead. Then he kissed Andy's forehead and pushed my head down so he could kiss my forehead. Apparently he likes to kiss foreheads.
- He has been running up to copper, pushing her butt out of the way and saying GO! I wonder where he gets that from. ha!
- All I have to say lately is 'please use your manors' and he'll insert the appropriate 'pease'[please] or 'thannng' [thanks/thankyou]...every once in a while he'll throw in a 'peepease???' [pretty please]. When he does that, doesn't matter if he's asking for a cup of pure sugar to mix into his chocolate milk, I give him it simply because he's adorable and I cannot resist.
Anyway, he's growing up and so funny. Last night Andy said that Colt was his kinda kid....1) thick 2) sweet and 3) durable. That pretty much sums him up perfectly. Love my little doodie head.


4 comments:
Hahaha...thick, sweet, and durable. Perfect. He is so cute :)
Kids get better with age. We agree that every month with Gooner is better than the last! He's a cutie!
how fun!!
Love his sweet face too. Those cheeks.
Post a Comment