July 7, 2010

i guess my head looked like a loaf of wheat bread or something.

I don't trust ducks.

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL, you remind me of me!

Oh my gosh, I would have been screaming though at the bird!

Mandy Mitchell said...

I admire your courage. The duck flew straight at your face and you didn't drop the camera. Good job.

Melissa & Renae said...

DUCK MO DUCK! lol

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh that freaked me out and I was on the other side of the video. LOL YOu are too funny. We just fed the ducks the other day too. FUN

Anonymous said...

Ok THAT was hilarious. HILARIOUS! I'm with the lass from the previous comment...I'm glad it wasn't me. All the cool things happen with you.

Anonymous said...

Ok THAT was hilarious. HILARIOUS! I'm with the lass from the previous comment...I'm glad it wasn't me. All the cool things happen with you.