Because he's so happy he can't see straight! Today my hubby takes his last final. Seriously...I might do a back flip. Or one of those running heal kicks. Thank you lord! It's over. We're back. Now let's have this baby.
My goodness. You guys have been through a lot. Poor Colt hanging by his belt loop, you with Colt AND super preggers and husby is studying and testing. Gah. This will all be over soon! Woot woot!
5 comments:
That's REALLY exciting! Good luck to Andy and darn it POP that baby out!!
I am so proud of both of you. Love you. NOw, bring my lil boy over.
Vivi
Yahoo!!
That is hilarious. I hope that he does well today and that baby girl gets here tonight:) or whenever she is ready:)
My goodness. You guys have been through a lot. Poor Colt hanging by his belt loop, you with Colt AND super preggers and husby is studying and testing. Gah. This will all be over soon! Woot woot!
Post a Comment