April 5, 2010

stuck

We had a great weekend. Andy passed another written final. He has his first national registry exam today. Colt and I are about to head out so he can have some peace and quite and get his study on. Once he passes today he will have one more national registry practical exam next Saturday and then he will be a certified para. BAHHHH! We're so close! I'm so proud of him.

Ok, off to start a busy day, but wanted to share a funny video from last night. I heard Colt whining in his room. I thought maybe he wanted his paci and couldn't reach it or was just frustrated about something. Frustrated he was! haha. He's so funny.


3 comments:

Ash said...

awe poor Colt, "help him I like those jeans" that was great.

Anonymous said...

You married a smart one didn't you? Congrats to Andy!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Forget the kid, save the jeans! Made me laugh, and Q as well.e