April 19, 2010

our first days

I'm back and I'm no longer wearing Molly, I'm holding her! She is awesome. My labor/delivery went so well. I'll post the whole story later.  We just got home and are adjusting to life as a family of four.  Gotta run!  I got babies all over the place.

9 comments:

Allison said...

Glad you're home!!! She is gorgeous just like her momma!! Enjoy your babies!

okaywong said...

yay! what a beautiful baby girl! doesnt colt seem like 10 times older suddenly?! remember youre giving him one of the best gifts you could give him in his entire life too; a sister. friends come a go but brothers and sisters are there for life. -God will you bless these next days ahead of Mo and her fam in a special way.- you certainly are a sweet inspiring bunch. no matter how crazy it may seem to get with these two, these are the days you will reflect on the rest of your life! youre in the good stuff right now :) enjoy.
p.s. cutest nb hat ever?!

Michelle Wegner said...

She is so beautiful Mo and Andy. Congrats guys. The best days are yet to come.

LeAnna said...

How precious!!! Congratulations to your family. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!! God is so good=) I can't wait to meet your beautiful little Molly!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

She's so pretty! What a wonderful family photo. I just love it! And your hair looks LOVELY!

More Than Words said...

She is so beautiful and perfect! Can't wait for more pictures!

He & Me + 3 said...

OH my she is so beautiful and you look amazing and your new family of four is just perfect! Precious pictures.

Misha Seger said...

oh-my-goodness! She is the kinda precious that makes your heart melt! SO cute