April 2, 2010

just a little buggy bug

I'm going to make all my blog titles seem as though I've gone into labor and popped out the kid really fast with out any updates, just to keep everyone on their toes. [Just for you Court Helman. WOLF!!]

Thank you to all my dear friends who encouraged me yesterday that all the vomiting & diarrhea was my body preparing itself for labor. Although that is a very true sign that labor is on it's way, I woke up this morning feeling much better. As the afternoon progressed I was able to say that I was actually feeling pretty good. Still having contractions but no longer feeling like a royal piece of crap.

Right after my declaration of health, Andy looked over and said, I think I'm gonna barf. He then continued to get sick the rest of the day and he is currently sipping Gatorade while curled up in the fetal position on the couch next to me. Say a prayer for the poor lad if you can. Tomorrow he has his first state exam for his paramedic class. It's not just a scantron either, it's his practical exam...so he'll be asked questions and have to physically perform a paramedic's duties in front of numerous instructors. I'm pretty sure he's got it in the bag, I just hope he can hold down some breakfast.

Whelp, that's all I got. Still having braxton hick contractions every so often. Some are weak, some make me bend over to catch my breath. Over all, it's just my bodies way of faking me out. I'm pretty sure I've got some time...maybe even a few more weeks. OR MAYBE NOT. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

6 comments:

Ash said...

ugh...that is no fun. I'll being your family in my thoughts. Come on Miss Molly

Anonymous said...

You keep up the fake-outs and I'm not going to bring you Panera as per our new baby/home from the hospital tradition. Also, I will spit double the amount of gum on Molly when I come to visit at the hospital. Bad things come to those who cry wolf.

Mo said...

hahahaahahaah!!!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no...I hope that you all feel better soon. That is yuck!

Ash said...

wow just re-read my comment from this AM around 6:30 after just waking up and not having my visual enhancers on and it was suppose to say "ugh...that is no. I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts. Come on Miss MollY" Sorry about that:)

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, you poor thing! I didn't know you weren't feeling well the other day. Well, I'm glad it's passed, and I will be praying for your hubby. His test is today? How did he do?