
AND he was only $3!
Last year Andy and I went to the pumpkin patch together and spent a whole ten minutes there. We scanned the rows of pumpkins, grabbed one that was semi-round, tossed it in the back of our car and we were on our way. We later had my family over to carve pumpkins and we spent hours doing so.
Pictured below is my pumpkin. I must have had nothing to do because I really did spend hours carving this pumpkin. I was proud of my work though. Especially the spider. I am awesome. Go me.


Dad celebrated his birthday that night last fall with, of course, a candle over pumpkin pie. My Dad is a really funny funny man. He can whistle well and knows a boat load of useless information that he loves to share with everyone, even strangers. I love him.
This year on the other hand was much more fun! We were able to pose our own sweet little pumpkin in the midst of gourds, goats, hay, and of course, pumpkins. Some may call it baby tourture...we call it just enjoying the Pumpkin Patch : )
He needs to be able to sit up straight to really make this magic moment happen : )
Goats & White Pumpkins.
Andy goes, "He won't sleep in his crib, but he'll sleep on a hay bail" - He really did doze off. Crazy Baby.
Yay for having a family & Yay for fall.








No comments:
Post a Comment