October 16, 2008

All the love in my heart.

Tonight as I cleaned up the dishes and waited for my brownies to get done baking in the oven...I looked over and on my sofa was my husband and my baby. They were both napping and Colt looked so comfortable in his Dad's arms.
I just stood there and my life sort of flashed in front of me. I live with a man who makes me happy everyday. He once was just a good friend and now he is the love of my life. It's insane what God can do to a heart. I never knew I could love someone like I love Andy.
I'm feeling really blessed.
Love changes everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....

Anonymous said...

You know your family is very lucky to have you in their life too, right?!?!? I know you are a fabulous mother and wife:) I just love the pics of Colt. I have a little present for him...is there a good day to bring it over. Or are you going to be at Cammie's tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

We are so happy as a family to have all 3 of you in it. I do see why you love Andy so much. He is wonderful.

Mama