I'm blogging! I almost don't believe it myself. I'd like to apologize to my avid followers [grandma and mom] for the blogging hiatus. I promise to do better.
Where to start, where to start...Well since I'm recommitting to blogging I won't try to cover it all at once. We'll take baby steps here...
I'm starting with Molly. My dear sweet Molly. I've done everything I said I wouldn't do with the second child. There were minimal pictures taken of you until we bought a working camera. I've talked about you on this blog, like, 5 times. Which my blog is supposed to be a modern day, cheap, virtual scrapbook...so in translation to a real scrapbook this would mean that I have 5 completed scrapbook pages of your life and I started 6 more but ran out of those cute stickers. Let's just say your life has been really great. That's all you need to know.
She never gets held.
We had a TuTu party with some friends and then had a few family parties too. I thought this year that instead of doing one gigantic birthday party, I'd do a few smaller parties. Let me tell you that I didn't save on time/money/party panic by having the smaller parties...so I might hop back on the huge-shin-dig train because there isn't much difference.
Vivi changed Molly's diaper and the powder was in reach therefore the "CasperMolly" in the top right.
Tutu Party with some pals.
Molly and her G.Grandma Breden celebrated their birthdays together which explains the matching tiaras.
I love this video. It was taken on her the morning of her big day. She's such a little rug rat first thing in the morning. I don't think she expected the paparazzi at such an early hour and Colt turned every light on within seconds giving her poor eyes a jolt. I shall name this video...'Hey Molly, Mornin'...Hey Molly, Mornin'...Hey Molly, Mornin'...Colt would be a good Walmart greeter.
It was a special day for my baby girl. She's growing so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment