March 28, 2011

why leave your bedroom?!

 After 4.5 years I decided our bedroom needed some updating.  When I told Andy I wanted to prime, paint & hang all my new decor in one day he gave me this look...

And this was even after I told him I love him 78 times in a row. 
He doesn't like to paint. 

Before:

Middle:
 After:



I never wanna leave my room.  I keep finding reasons to just go in there and sit.  It's amazing what some paint and a trip to Ikea will do.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Ooo lalala!!! Can we hire you? Serious!!

ODCFkids said...

pretty pretty!

Sara said...

Wow, I LOVE it! The colors are great, nice job!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job Mo! I especially love the yellow and gray on the walls.

We have an Ikea coming here this fall and seeing your new makeover makes me even more excited for it to open.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love your room! super cute. Also love your hair. I want mine cut like that. CUTE

amberWIRE said...

you're getting all younghouselove up in here! NICE WORK! I am inspired to say the least.